Sunday, July 31, 2011

Called to LDS Hospital

Sunday night i was called in to help with a situation at LDS Hospital.  It was a sad situation.  A 35 year old man was dying and His poor wife held on to him as I tried to comfort her and the family.  I left drained and wanting to appreciate my life and my blessings more.   Driving by the emergency part of the hospital reminded me of how Sadie, Ian, and Sam were born at LDS, and how Mel and I went through the emergency room  to deliver Sam.  I remembered how I hit 100 mph on the freeway getting to the hospital in the nick of time for Sam to be born.  Melanie was no more than 5 minutes in her room When with a quick push Sam was born.  So grateful for my healthy kids.  So greatful for the opportunity to serve and help bring comfort to others


No comments:

Post a Comment