Thursday, September 8, 2011

Melanie Prays

So the day has arrived.  We are closing today.  We are so excited.  It has been a crazy week packing up on Monday and then being homeless for a few days.  After we got all excited that we were for sure closing  our agent said, "Well, your wont get the keys tell Monday."  We have all of our stuff in two moving vans that we are paying 60 dollars a day for.  We need to get in today.  I called back and forth yesterday and told my agent what the lender was saying and we realized that there was a chance we could get it all done today.  So here we are waking up at Tina's getting up early so we can close this morning and have enough time for everything to get worked out to get keys by 5 tonight.  It was so cool when I followed Melanie up the stairs to lock the door behind her as she went on her run this morning, she didnt see me look through the glass after I shut the door to see her fold her arms and say a prayer sitting  on the steps.  Melanie prays.  I love her so much and am so thankful for her faith, example, and prayers.  Exciting day, God sure has blessed us with everthing with getting this house.  Cant wait to get settled.


No comments:

Post a Comment